The growing role of engineering in healthcare has resulted in several innovative projects in medicine, allowing to unprecedented progress in medical practice and medical social services.
Continuing the successful WEIHT’15, the workshop of Engineering and Innovation in Healthcare in its second edition WEIHT’17 aims to develop an innovative healthcare system in Morocco and hence will contribute to great medical advances by assembling and mobilizing synergies from various environments.
Our objectives are:
- Understanding how needs can be addressed and translated to solutions.
- Preparing physicians for creating innovative solutions to problems encountered in their clinical environment.
- Providing opportunities for collaborative work between individuals interested in innovative technologies and solutions in healthcare.
The WEIHT'17 gathers innovation stakeholders to share their views and experiences. Furthermore, it provides opportunities to create and strengthen links between academic, researchers, practitioners and industrials for future collaborations by:
- Fostering discussion between different actors and experts from different backgrounds.
- Establishing new areas of cooperation
- Presenting ongoing projects in innovative medical engineering.
- Presenting new project ideas
- Exposing entrepreneurial opportunities.
- Exchanging on research funding opportunities